Chris, Tom, Pip and returning guest Tim Wicksteed discuss Megaquarium, Golf For Workgroups, Battlefront 2 and much more.
Plus: returning to Hearthstone, a little Dota 2, Unexplored, Loot Rascals, Hackmud, and your questions.
- Tim’s game is Megaquarium. It’s about a mega aquarium. His previous game was Big Pharma. It’s not about a big farmer.
- Behond the dignity of an alien polychaete worm in Subnautica, which is one sale at the moment.
- Tom’s been playing very serious golf sim Golf For Workgroups.
- The bird-man punching game that Tom is trying to think of is Zeno Clash. The other game by ACE Team he’s trying to thing of is The Endless Cylinder.
- Tom has also been playing Loot Rascals.
- …and top-down physicsy roguelike Unexplored.
- Tim has been enjoying a return to RollerCoaster Tycoon 2, Hearthstone, and something called Dough Tar Two.
- Chris went off to Star War land to see the nice Star War.
- Pip and Chris’ Star Wars pod series starts here.
- Chris is now working as a writer on Hackmud.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. If you’d like to watch this episode on YouTube, you can do so here. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about how that works, click here.
You can also follow us individually:
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS