Chris, Tom F, Pip and a deck of Lego cards discuss Hanano, puzzle game design, Endless Space 2, pre-pre-E3 news, and more.
Plus: a bumper helping of grudges, Chris’ flimsy manifesto, the fallacy of rock-paper-scissors, the duality of Linux as both man and penguin.
- In which Ubisoft announce a series of logos, some of which are red and blue. This is fascinating to Chris for some reason.
- Here’s Jon Shafer on building Spelunky-inspired strategy.
- Tom’s been losing time to Hanano and its sequel.
- Chris has been playing Endless Space 2. A lot of the technical issues he reports have been patched since the time of recording – check out his review for PC Gamer for a more up to date take.
- Chris and Tom S launched their Bloodborne YouTube series this week!
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. If you’d like to watch this episode on YouTube, you can do so here. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can also follow us individually:
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS