Chris, Tom, Tom and secret Pip discuss Steam sales, Diablo III’s Necromancer, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, and more.
Plus: meditations on the question of review-bombing, how the radishes are doing, assorted crime, and an extended discussion of Poirot for some reason. Looks like meat’s back on the prix fixe, boys.
- Diablo III got its Necromancer this week.
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds got a brilliant patch, too.
- Chris wrote this article for Eurogamer about PUBG’s roots in dodgy survival shooters.
- Find out about Chelsea Saunders’ garden-mowing game on her twitter.
- Enjoy our spotty misremembering of this Murder on the Orient Express trailer, which neither features the Imagine Dragons song we think it does nor the number of dubstep womps that Chris thinks there is.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. If you’d like to watch this episode on YouTube, you can do so here. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can also follow us:
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS