Chris, Tom and Tom discuss the 10 year anniversary of The Orange Box, Universal Paperclips, Middle-earth (TM) Shadow of War, and EVE Valkyrie: Warzone.
Plus: explaining your game in fifty words or less, Chris’ worst idea, games fit for an Oxbridge application, rum, and more.
- The Orange Box is 10 years old this week! Here’s PC Gamer’s coverage, including Tom F’s republished reviews.
- Here’s the Guardian article about the attention-sapping consequences of modern app design.
- Universal Paperclips unmakes an apple pie, destroys the universe.
- Middle-earth (TM) Shadow of War invites you to have big ol’ piss on some orc’s chips.
- Chris has been playing EVE Valkyrie: Warzone (and still is.)
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. This episode is on YouTube here, and you can subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can also follow us on Twitter dot com:
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS