Chris, Tom F and John Roberts discuss indie news, Seven: The Days Long Gone, Destiny 2’s first expansion, Sorcery!, Shadowhand, and more.
‘More’ in this case includes the opportunity horse, the verb ‘to suchet’, a bit of Warhammer, the changes to Patreon, our upcoming Christmas specials, and so on.
- Joakim Sandberg’s Iconoclasts has a release date!
- As does Gorogoa!
- Davy Wreden is hiring programmers.
- Bennett Foddy’s Getting Over It is out.
- Bridge Constructor Portal is a thing.
- HUMANITY(tm). A videogame.
- Here’s Patreon’s blog post about the changes, which we unpack a bit in this episode.
- John’s been playing Seven: The Days Long Gone.
- Here’s Shacknews’ Quake making-of, shamefully not called ‘The quaking of’.
- Chris has been having an okay time with Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris.
- Tom fell down a big hill in Sorcery!.
- Ponder the opportunity horse in Shadowhand.
- How many jokes can we wring out of Deus Ex and the City? The answer: less than you’d think.
- Finally, Chris’ terrible case of generic videogame man face strikes again, this time in XCOM 2
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. This episode is on YouTube here, and you can subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here. We’re sorry that Patreon’s recently-announced changes may result in you being charged more: as we say in this episode, we’re going to see what happens over the next few days and then start considering alternatives, and we completely understand if the extra processing fee means you’re unable to continue your support.
You can also follow us on Twitter dot com: