Tom S, Chris and Alex check in on VR, consider the gorgeous eggs of Final Fantasy XV, and ponder the literary aspirations of Beckett.
- Oculus’ critical Rift whoopsie has now been resolved.
- Here’s The Day Today’s remarkable foreshadowing of the experience of using Google Earth VR.
- Here’s Final Fantasy XV. And here’s the most important thing about Final Fantasy XV.
- Alex has been playing Beckett.
- We digress (imagine!) to discuss how great Thirty Flights of Loving is.
- Chris doesn’t have a GTX 1080. He has a GTX 980. That’s a hundred fewer graphics points! Sorry for lying.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can also follow us on Twitter dot com:
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS