Chris, Alex and Tom S consider the end of SteamSpy, Radical Heights, Jalopy, All Walls Must Fall, and Tom’s daily Slay The Spire tendency.
Plus: too much rum, wonky grammar lessons, and the low hop of the robots.
- SteamSpy announces its inability to continue operating via tweet.
- Boss Key’s Radical Heights.
- Here’s Alice O’Connor being funny about Plunkbat.
- Alex has been playing Jalopy.
- Chris has been playing All Walls Must Fall incorrectly.
- Tom just cant stop Slayin’ That Spire.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can also follow us on Twitter dot com:
Alex ‘Rotationlal’ Wiltshire
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS