Pip and Chris discuss MMO woes, Destiny 2’s new expansion, Two Point Hospital and a bit of Graveyard Keeper.
- Find out more about the V&A’s videogames exhibit right here.
- Carbine Studios – and their MMO, Wildstar – are shutting down.
- CCP has been bought by Black Desert Online devs Pearl Abyss.
- Chris is very much enjoying Destiny 2: Forsaken.
- We’ve both come down with a case of Two Point Hospital.
- Pip’s been tinkering with Graveyard Keeper.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS