Pip, Chris, Tom F and guest John R discuss EGX, Frozen Synapse 2, Megaquarium, Streets of Rogue, advanced noodle techniques, and more.
- Here’s the Heat Signature Twitter, so you can find out about them sweet updatez.
- John and Chris have been playing Frozen Synapse 2.
- Pip’s been playing Megaquarium.
- Tom’s been playing Streets of Rogue.
- On that note, the joke that soured Tom on Streets of Rogue is going to be removed.
- The Flashback-like game that Tom can’t remember the name of is Lunark.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can follow us on Twitter thusly:
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS