Tom joins Zack Johnson and Kevin Simmons from Video Games Hot Dog to discuss the games of Fantastic Arcade. Spelunky 2! Noita! Samurai Gunn 2! Additional games besides these!
Note: Patreon backers won’t be charged for this episode.
- Zack and Kevin are from Video Games Hot Dog, also Asymmetric. They have created two forms of Loathing: West of and Kingdom of.
- These human beings collided at Fantastic Arcade.
- They played Spelunky 2, the lucky beggars.
- Also, lovely physicsy action roguelike Noita.
- Then! Samurai Gunn 2!
- The Breakout-style digging game that Tom describes is Hole Down.
- Also excellent: Grace Bruxner Presents: The Haunted Island: A Frog Detective Game and Cricket Through The Ages, which proves impossible to Google but you can find a picture here.
- Also by Free Lives people: Sticky Cats.
- Also also: Faith and Paper Planet Pop.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS