Alex, Tom F and Chris discuss City of Heroes’ surprising fate, EA’s Star Wars doings, Beat Saber, Heaven’s Vault, Risk of Rain 2, and the omega egg.
- Here’s Cass Marshall’s article about City of Heroes’ secret SCORE server.
- We’ve played a bit of Beat Saber.
- Here’s the reveal trailer for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.
- We’ve all been playing Heaven’s Vault. Here’s Pip’s review for PC Gamer!
- On the subject of Heaven’s Vault – the issue with a forced-feeling dialogue choice that Tom describes was actually a bug that was found and fixed as we were recording this episode.
- Tom has also been playing Risk of Rain 2.
- I’m very tired, so rather than reupload Star Warr to the C&C YouTube channel, I’ve simply relisted it on my personal YouTube. Here’s the playlist.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.