Chris and both Toms wander in late to discuss assorted retro shooters, Nowhere Prophet, Fire Emblem, naughty semaphore, and additional tepid takes.
I’m a murder president on the go, and I need my fix.
- Tom S’s been playing a big pile of all-caps retro shooters, including AMID EVIL, DUSK, Ion Fury.
- Tom F has been relentlessly taunted by Nowhere Prophet and continues his murder cruise in Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey.
- Chris has decided to talk about Fire Emblem: Three Houses and it’s too late to stop him.
- Here’s the talk on why Tacoma’s voice actors wore their mics on their foreheads.
- Here’s Tom F’s video about Concrete Jungle.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.