Chris, Pip and Tom F briefly return to autobattlers before discussing A Short Hike, Stones of Solace, Islanders, and the faults of a variety of algorithms.
All this, just so that an otter can say well done.
- Pip’s lives in Teamfight Tactics now.
- …with breaks for Stones of Solace.
- Tom has taken A Short Hike and will perhaps one day attempt to Drawdog.
- Further art: Passpartout: The Starving Artist and Chris Livingston’s diary thereof.
- Chris has (eventually) been algorithmically led to Islanders.
- …which reminds Tom of Evergarden.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.