Chris, Tom F and Alex discuss Dicey Dungeons, Jupiter Hell, Exanima and Fire Emblem. Plus: arguably the worst way of categorising games we’ve ever come up with, and that’s saying something.
I’m sorry, but for physics reasons I need you to cradle me and lower me to the earth.
- We’ve all been playing Dicey Dungeons, including Pip, who worked on the game. There’s yer disclaimer!
- Alex has been adjusting to the various speeds of Jupiter Hell, the spiritual successor to DRL.
- Chris would like to tell a long story about a time when he fell over, and also in Exanima.
- Tom is, miraculously perhaps, enjoying Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Except Ferdinand, who he hates.
- Here’s Alex’s blog, including his most recent post about his son’s experience of Spelunky.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.