Chris and Marsh get the comms horn for Fortnite’s spectacular server shutdown, eat the wave of FOMO in Destiny 2 and unleash their inner twat upon Disco Elysium. Also: house rules for goblins.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 is a marketing coup and some sort of game, too, I guess.
- A good thread on the aforementioned.
- Chris often sinks his costly phallus into Destiny 2. That’s what I heard, anyway.
- Yet another white man rises from a booze soup in Disco Elysium – but it’s still brilliant anyway. So far.
- Fleabag is a fourth-wall-breaking TV show that may or may not be too embarrassing to bear.
- Symbaroum – a fabulous dark fantasy world wrapped in a poorly edited manual.
- Pip ran a game of Bubblegumshoe while at SHUX
- Collateral Damage is the roleplaying game about being a movie extra.
- Neon Black is not a real colour, but it IS a cyberpunk take on the Blades in the Dark roleplaying system.
- Other pen and paper games mentioned: Numenera, Cyberpunk 2020, Cyberpunk Red, Dungeons & Dragons and Fantasy Flight’s Genesys system as used in its Star Wars games.
- Gosh that was a lot of Googling, I hope these show notes are over.
- Oh no there’s more
- Amico is a new old console.
- Music exists. There’s quite a lot of it about these days. Something should be done.
- Wolf in the White Van is a good book by the Mountain Goat’s fella chap man John Darnielle
- Convey me to my bed, then to my grave: Love they to live that love and honour have.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS