Marsh, Alex, Chris, both Toms and (occasionally Pip) assemble for the dawn of the podcast’s third century. Featuring Outer Worlds, more Disco Elysium, Radio Commander, Teamfight Tactics and more.
Plus: the rise of Norman Buffus, British Public Transport Elysium, an extremely long conversation about pants, books, the cursed Beeb, and some vital Tom Francis news.
Does nobody else have a house hat?
- Hideo Kojima’s best friend Conan O’Brien is here, and you’re an otter now.
- Alex’s BBC Radio 4 bit can be listened to here, starting at around 28:20. Here is the studio, laden with Objects of Power.
- Tom S delivers his most medium take yet on The Outer Worlds.
- We’re all still having them big thoughts about Disco Elysium.
- Alex has been dabbling with Radio Commander.
- Pip looks ahead with trepidation to Teamfight Tactics’ Rise of the Elements update.
- Favourite books!
- Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
- The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula LeGuin
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman
- The Stars My Destination by Alfred Bester
- Dune by Frank Herbert
- Red Harvest by Dashiell Hammett
- Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
- Beloved by Toni Morrison
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS