Alex and Marsh take a jaunty journey into the depths of Hades and wander the Streets of Rogue. The RNs are very much G’d, gorillas freed and the roguelikes liked, to varying degrees. Also: patch note heresies and our favourite offal.
- The Half-Lifes… Half-Lives?… They’re freeeee!
- Some of the Half-Life: Alyx team answered questions on Reddit.
- Does The Witcher’s success presage a wave of sexploitative videogame adaptations?
- Unity’s short film, Heretic. Very cool. Not anything to do with games or making games, though, is it? Maybe they’ll release a 7-minute feature in which a techno-owl explains why their in-house version control solution is completely boned.
- Ninja Theory’s Dreadnought Diary.
- Hades: the god, the place and the game. It’s well anabatic. Great fish.
- Streets of Rogue arranges its oats in many unique ways, but after a short while… maybe it needs some pecans? Couple of strawberries. Lush.
- Yosser might?
- How long is too long to maroon your family on an island?
- Factorio will make you its slave. A very smart slave, with great bragging rights.
- Can AI Dungeon write show notes for us, plz?
- Resurrect Dig Dug II!
- Squid or Bung?
- Candy Crush was made by King, for the record.
- Look at all the garbage inventory I drew for Sir, You Are Being Hunted.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.