Tom S, Chris and Marsh seek the Creature in the Well, guiltily juggle men in Dynasty Warriors 8, revisit the roots of the RTS in Warcraft 3: Reforged, crave decapitation in Mordau and assess the early access jank of Warhammer Underworlds: Online.
“Stay off the tracks.”
- What’s that emerging from the frigid tundra of January? Is it…? Could it be… news? Holy fuck!
- Torchlight Frontiers has morphed into Torchlight 3, shedding its F2P plans along the way.
- Innocent children’s entertainment: Thomas The Tank Engine
- Henry: Portrait of a Se-RAIL Killer
- He’ll put you in a sleeper hold!
- He’ll cut you deeper than Dr Beeching!
- Beware the bogie-man.
- Mind the gap… between your head and your body!
- Miss your stop and he’ll stop you… DEAD!
- *discordant musicbox rendition of Coming Round The Mountain plays*
- Some trains terminate at Ashford International… This train will terminate YOU!
- Yep, that’s it. That’s all I have.
- Meanwhile, in Wales: Psh-ti-cuff, psh-ti-cuff, psh-ti-cuff
- Kentucky Route Zero is out, all the way out, and it’s STILL about America. Sorry?
- Duelyst has fallen upon its sword. Ow!
- Allergens of Room Temperature is more memorable than this game‘s actual name.
- Atari are making hotels now: a generous bequest to the instagram accounts of urban explorers ten years from now.
- I am too weak for 60% of the Creature in the Well
- Dynasty Warriors 8: don’t do gravity.
- Back to where so many things began: Warcraft 3: Reforged
- Mordhau: be dismembered by the worst people on the internet.
- Behold the somersaulting mega-dogs of Warhammer Underworlds: Online.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.