Chris, Marsh and a moth get drippy then descend into the underworld of Iris And The Giant, adjudicate on the latest Destiny drama and order a 14-inch stuffed-crust Warzone. The crust is stuffed with guns.
- Bane of trans-pacific trade and the NBA: Geoff Keighley. Wash your hands to be spared his wrath.
- Alan Hazelden has announced a new game which Pip – our very own Pip! – has written. A Monster’s Expedition (Through Human Exhibitions).
- John Walker said nice things about it!
- Dolorous CCG Iris And The Giant about punching demonic cats and being angry with yer dad.
- Sure, go ahead. Show him the red card for eating Kevin De Bruyne. See what he does.
- Destiny: “it’s a lot like Crufts”. The kids be angry at the new season, even though the beach volleyball robomancy is good.
- I contend that if a footballer can be a bear, a gun can be a boss.
- Doc Burford has this article on Vice all about Destiny 2’s latest travails.
- Happy Meal Toy Tom Clancy: Call of Duty Warzone.
- Spacestation is to gun, as gun is to video format?
- Psychoghost’s video of Hunt: Showdown tips.
- Berserk – a very violent manga that was at least a minor inspiration for some aspects of Dark Souls.
- Lindsey Ellis’s video on JK Rowling’s incessant over-definition of the Harry Potter universe.
- Hilary Mantel’s superb historical novels, Wolf Hall, Bring Up The Bodies and The Mirror And The Light.
- Sadly, it turns out there is already an app called Tudr, and it’s a knowledge-sharing platform for college students and not a 16th century doomed wife solicitation sim.
- The Color Out of Space: wiccan teens versus unfathomable cosmic terror! It’s good says Chris.
- The Longing is a game that pointedly takes a boringly long time to play. Is that an interesting thing to do? Hmm.
- “Time is interesting, man,” says Chris, so I guess the answer is yes.
- Braid is a great puzzle game that exhaustively explores the use and manipulation of time.
- A coda to the moth drama: as I released our friend into the uncertain night, another immediately entered, bringing the final score to Marsh 0, Insect-Tea Coalition 3
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.