Alex, Chris and both Toms (!) reach across timezones to discuss sunny getaways in Hitman 2, fraught getaways in Ori and the Will of the Wisps, and more.
I’m going to be honest with you. It was very hot in my office when we recorded this episode, so I opened the window a crack. I didn’t realise that this would apparently invite an entire flock of seagulls onto the podcast. We’ve made progress with the echo issue but replaced it with infinite birds. Sorry. Just imagine you’re outside. Remember that? Feels like glass.
- Tom F’s been off on a tropical holiday in Hitman 2‘s Maldives DLC.
- Alex and Tom F ruminate on lovely jumping and manipulative owles in Ori and the Will of the Wisps.
- Here’s Intrusion 2 by Aleksey Abramenko, king of the invisible bendin’ bone.
- Tom S has been screaming for Dave in Gears 5, which is – momentarily, at the time of writing – free.
- Chris has plopped out of the other end of Doom Eternal, and he’s here to talk to you about your mousewheel.
- Be a bad boss in Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.