Alex, Tom F and Graham e-gather to e-give their e-takes on the Assassin’s Creed reveal, get kicked right in the breach phase, courtesy of XCOM: Chimera Squad, and amp up the wide-men of Gears Tactics.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has been announced. Watch the Vikings raid and pillage – but in a good way – in the trailer.
- Tom F unloads his feelings on the face-kicking of XCOM: Chimera Squad.
- Upgrade your bellows in the unexpectedly excellent Gears Tactics.
- Kentucky Route Zero. Or you can watch an internet video youtuber play the game instead.
Other old games periodically returning to our roster:
Spelunky, Sekiro, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
- “Yes, but will it run Crysis?”
- Future Publishing have deleted the page now, but Thedret is still preserved in this outgoing link from Tom’s site to the defunct article.
- Something’s gotta be done about your nips.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.