Alex, Tom S and Marsh swelter and sweat through a discussion of ecstatic automation in Satisfactory, the didactic bleakness of The Last of Us Part II, the long view of Humankind and dire straits in Desperados III.
- Cherish your mucky factory in Satisfactory.
- The Last of Us Part II sounds unplayably horrible to me, but I am tempted by its exquisite ropes.
- The Sumerians have already won this timeline. Sorry. Play Humankind and see if you can do better – when it’s out, next year.
- Despair and delight in Desperados III – still a fantastic stealth RTS.
- The 494th greatest song of all time, Desperado. I think Alex did it better, tbh.
- Explore the fecundity of my joy in Wide Ocean Big Jacket.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS