Chris, Tom S and Marsh pore over the Final Hours of Half-Life: Alyx, soar over the Hyper Scape, chew over Rocket Arena, simply cannot get over Call of Duty: Warzone, and gush over, er, chess. “Not a new game but a good one.” You heard it here first.
- Geoff Keighley’s illuminating and partially accurate docu-app: Half Life: Alyx – Final Hours.
- Behold! The Ubisoft Forward stream. But I actually got more from Matt Castle’s video on Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla and this clip of dialogue from Watch Dogs: Legion.
- Here’s Ubi’s statement about their ongoing response to allegations of sexual abuse.
- Become a ball in Hyper Scape‘s very slightly innovative One of Those.
- Become a manta ray in the bloodless chaos of Rocket Arena.
Assorted chess links: defeat Steven in HELL with the power of Chess Ultra;
free, open-source chess server, Lichess; the more obvious Chess.com; checkmate the ork in Warhammer 40,000: Regicide; enjoy the gruesome death animations of Battle Chess.
- The preferred Titting About game of the moment: Call of Duty: Warzone.
- A video demonstrating some top-tier titting, from Chris and niceman podfriend Paul Scott Canavan: The Big Honking Death… starring Truck Straddler and Paul Muad’Gib.
- Nobody knows what a bandicoot is.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.