Tom S, Graham and Marsh congeal into a mass of gnashing mouths to chew over indie creature feature Carrion, disrespect the lore in Star Wars: Battlefront II and smash many glass men in the expandalone Superhot: Mind Control Delete.
- We talk about the Xbox Showcase. You can watch the full stream here, and, because I am very lazy, here is Rock Paper Shotgun’s nicely curated list of all the games revealed therein, some of which we talk about.
- The recording mangled the bit where I say the nickname of Halo Infinite’s art director: it’s Sparth. He’s terribly good.
- Here’s Jason Schreier’s scoop on the nixed King Arthur game that was helmed by Mike Laidlaw.
- Become the meatball marinara in metroidvania creature feature Carrion.
- Take out your millennial insecticidal angst in the fan service nonsense kaleidoscope which is Star Wars: Battlefront II.
- Duke around the dogman in Superhot: Mind Control Delete.
- “I crank to the max.”
- Alex’s article on Brutal Doom’s copious splatter.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS