Tom F, Alex and Marsh gather to discuss Obsidian’s backyard survival game Grounded, go postal, in a very tranquil way, in Thousand Threads, sink into a fug of nostalgia for Halo 3, toot flutes and avoid parps in Ghosts of Tsushima and briefly descend into Hades.
- Dana Schwartz’s tweet about Reddit user NoNoNo_OhOhOh’s post about John Boyne’s novel’s deseparate SEO Zelda calamity.
- Enjoy, or decry, miniature multiplayer makework in survival game Grounded.
- “Just get yourself a small metal spoon, sit back and relax” in pretty open world postal game Thousand Threads.
- Love the bonky stick but fear the UI funnel of The Master Chief Collection.
- Avoid the full parps of Ghost of Tsushima.
- Smoke a whole pack of easy in Hades.
- Control has good tutorials apparently.
- Nice Man James Benson’s real-goodly animated tutorial for a game that doesn’t exist.
- Hideo Kojima’s formative bee experience.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS