Tom F, Chris and Marsh offer late takes on the quickly cooling Gamescom starch bomb, ferry frogs to the great beyond in Spiritfarer and nitpick the nitpicking, and other ape antics, in epic evolution yarn, Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey.
- Gamescom was put in the microwave for 6 minutes and served without butter.
- Tom Clancy’s Elite Squad is half a potato, stamping on a human face, forever.
- Vlambeer is no more! :'(
- But as it expires it has released a final prototype. :’D
- Usher your frog uncle to the afterlife in this ghost therapy game, worth four whole potatoes, Spiritfarer.
- Patrice Desilets’ Chimpin’ Ain’t Easy aka Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey.
- A Monster’s Expedition is out next week!
- Fun Youtubesman, Christopher Odd.
- Jack and Kat’s Crusader Kings 3 playthrough.
- A narrative-only cut of The Last of Us 2.
- A Half-Life: Alyx playthrough performed by Luiso Longplays.
- Weird improv skit / playthrough / descent into madness, Half-Life VR but the AI is Self-Aware.
- Surprise Lordranning in Mortal Kombat 11.
- The ISS is really sleeping on the science of frozen rotisserie chicken orbital drops.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS