Graham, Tom S and Chris pick apart the latest Ubisoft Forward like carrion on road-kill, before swooping on, beaks bloodied, to devour Mafia: Definitive Edition, Marvel’s Avengers and Mortal Shell. Mmm-mm!
- Ubisoft Forward’s livestream and Yves Guillemot’s apology.
- Geoff Keighley was not impressed. For the love of God, Ubisoft, DO NOT BAIT HIS DISPLEASURE! Has not 2020 already demonstrated the devastating power of his wrath?
- Revel in the strong Pip energy of A Monster’s Expedition – it’s out!
- Mafia: Definitive Edition should be as you remember it, but not as it was.
- Avenge your dental pain upon Marvel’s 7/10.
- Is it better to be a skeleton with or without a dick? Decide for yourself by playing Soulsian hermit-crabby gribble-basher Mortal Shell.
- Tim Heidecker’s improvised 24-esque nonsense, Decker.
- This muddle over Star Trek games is beyond my ability to fix in post.
- Roleplay shitty backpackers being monologued at by a villain in Far Cry VR: Dive Into Insanity.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.