Alex, Tom F and Marsh island-hop in peerless push-block puzzler A Monster’s Expedition, island-cop in murder mystery Paradise Killer, and Ireland-top in medieval wife-finding interface, Crusader Kings III. Plus! Hadean Lands and Defense of the Oasis.
- Enjoy the agony of U-turning marketing executives as a result of the Sony’s PS5 showcase.
- Is this the best Sokoban ever? A Monster’s Expedition (Through Puzzling Exhibitions). “Now you’re thinking with logs.”
- Footcare is surprisingly important amid the occult aesthetic cacophony of Paradise Killer.
- Fool popes and fear children in Crusader Kings 3.
- Meanwhile, in Al’s Weirdo Corner…
- Minesweeper meets Civ in Defense of the Oasis.
- Excellent alchemical text adventure Hadean Lands.
- Be a witch in a cyberpunk city in A Bewitching Revolution.
- How Bad Design Made Vanilla WoW A Classic by Sea Sells Sea Chels.
- Enjoy the feet and horse anuses of Pine.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS