Graham, Tom F and Marsh debate the merits of moon moles in Spelunky 2. That’s it. That’s the only game we need this week. But also: Bethesda’s acquisition, our favourite videogame banks, and multiplayer that isn’t multiplayer.
- Bethesda’s acquisition by the Big Green Giant.
- Spelunky 2. Welcome to the only show note you’ll need for the next 50 pods.
- A collaborative rather than multiplayer game? House Flipper.
- Control a collaborative cat as the second player in Spiritfarer.
- Group sleuthing is possible in Her Story (and its follow-up Telling Lies).
- The Sims 4 may scratch the design itch.
- Other information games that would benefit from two brains: Return of the Obra Dinn or the Frogwares Sherlock games
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.