Tom S, Chris and Marsh vibrate with the excitement of an imminent Star Wars game release while trying to talk about Necromunda: Underhive Wars, budget co-op spookathon Phasmophobia and impressively reprehensible VR stabber Blade And Sorcery.
- Listen to Tom Senior’s excellent TV and film spin-off podcast with Jamie Brittain, professional smart telly-man: Monday Or Soon
- They put Minecraft in Smash. Just think of the Skype calls.
- Chris and Tom can barely contain their excitement at becoming a zoom-zoom space-plane in Star Wars: Squadrons.
- Necromunda: Underhive Wars is disappointing, and weirdly recreates the failings of the dev’s last disappointing Warhammer videogame, Mordheim.
- Consider the metaphysical / insurance implications of loamy tap water in Phasmophobia.
- Spelunky 2: great to chew, even better to share.
- I’m savouring a brief period of success in Hunt: Showdown.
- Chris has bought the Oculus Rift S, the last generation of Oculus that won’t require you to have a mandatory in-eye projection of Mark Zuckerberg.
- Half-Life: Alyx. It’s still good.
- Do an official VR Star War Vader Immortal
- Do a very unofficial VR Star War with Blade and Sorcery and the The Outer Rim mod.
- No, not the bearded Younglings!
- Paradise Killer: good fiction, bad friction.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.