Graham, Tom S and Chris launch a lifetime of fandom directly at the modest target area of Star Wars: Squadrons, setting off a chain reaction of space-spooge. Also: Zelda meets gacha in Genshin Impact.
- Baldur’s Gate 3 has entered early access. It’s quite crashy at the moment, but you can befriend a walking brain. You’ll know in your heart whether to install it now or wait a year.
- Steam’s Autumn Festival has ripened and tumbled from the tree. Will it be a mighty payload of fructose or dispense a mouthful of wasps?
- Much anticipated tactical biffer Fights In Tight Spaces has a demo, as does whatever this is: Watch Me Stream My Mental Breakdown. There will be Bad Warhammer takes for weeks, too! Hurrah!
- Genshin Impact is Very Zelda. But if you’re gonna steal, steal from the Breathst! Is that a pun? Very almost! For some reason, you have to get it from their site, via a bespoke launcher, rather than via Steam.
- Please. Please. Feed Chris all the space microtransactions to sustain Star Wars: Squadrons. He’ll buy a Frisk Funko Pop if necessary. Anything.
- Master the thrust with your Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4!
- Signs of the Sojourner has a really interesting and elegant take on conversation-as-game.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS