Graham, Alex and Marsh waggle wands in alchemical roguelike Noita, boggle minds in fractal-palace puzzler Manifold Garden, solve crimes in tech-occult mystery Lucifer Within Us and probe private parts in nosy ghost adventure I Am Dead.
- Cool Congresswoman AOC’s Twitch-topping stream.
- PC Gamer’s article on the mainstreaming and word-of-mouthing of PC gaming.
- Stream-beloved backstabber, Among Us.
- Collaboratively developed fantasy baseball game: Blaseball
- Cave-diving witch-based roguelike Noita.
- Fabulous fractal mind-bender, Manifold Garden.
- Susanna Clark’s Piranesi is a fascinating book that you should read rather than read about.
- Techno-occult detective game and bane of BritPop, Lucifer Within Us.
- Do a fox be in there? Nourishing and wholesome looking-inside-things game I Am Dead.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.