Graham, Tom S and Marsh gather to caress eagles in pretty action adventure The Pathless, and return to 9th century England to malign herons in Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla.
- IO Interactive are making a Bond game!
- Appreciate the pandering of The Pathless.
- It’s a bit like Journey and Shadow of the Colossus.
- Admire the shining spires of Orpington (maybe) in Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla.
- Chill out to the stress of Super Hexagon.
- Shoot weak points as gruesome therapy in Killer7.
- Spin plates (with an increasing sense of zen) in City Skylines.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.