Chris, Tom S and Marsh dial in to the eZone to digichat about obvious replicant Geoff Keighley’s latest data-dump, before opening up our brainchips to irrecoverable corruption by the Cyberpunk 2077 discourse.
- Suffer the many newses beamed from Geoff Keighley’s Laser Cage.
- Bioware had trailers for new Dragon Age and Mass Effect projects, both offering a homeopathic density of information – though little does this impede our speculation!
- Disco Elysium is getting full voice-acting: which will be cool if it’s good and good if it’s cool.
- They’re making another Perfect Dark. LOL!
- Back4Blood does surprisingly little for us.
- Whereas Darktide, which is more or less the same thing, is TICKLE CENTRAL.
- Cyberpunk 2077.
- Rob Fahey’s article on CDProjekt’s stock market shenanigans and their impact on the development of Cyberpunk.
- Tom refers to Kim Stanley Robinson’s Mars trilogy.
- Jesus Christ this quiz really outstays its welcome. Sorry everyone. Sorry.
- The quiz stings were composed from the following free sounds from the excellent freesound.org: “Correct Answer / That’s Right”, “correct.mp3” and “Vomiting on the ground – Remixed”.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.