Tom S, Chris and Marsh sink into the obliviating waters of Hades and World of Warcraft, gun gribblies in Soulsian sleeper hit Remnant: From the Ashes, blindly steer a nation in Suzerain and snap critters in Penko Park’s kooky safari.
- Fire-extinguisher-head-bonk-sim, Hitman 3 is out!
- Disney’s Lucasgames’ Arts Films Games: there’s a Ubisoft Star War acomin’! And MachineGames are having a crack at Indiana Jones.
- World of Warcraft: a box of grey, salty meat pucks sauced with a squirt of the Franciscan Mechanics Wang. Mmm-mmm! Perfect!
- Hades: the Jon Favreau of hella-shippable clicker games.
- What if Dark Souls but with guns? Remnant: From The Ashes.
- What if Dark-Souls-but-with-guns without guns in non-VR VR and earlier? Chronos: Before The Ashes.
- Tom’s podcast with lovelyman Chris Donlan.
- Become Susan Rain, the wettest Susan, in Suzerain – a fascinating narrative/sim about 1950s era statecraft.
- Photograph the funny monsters and sooth your heat-oppress’d brain in Penko Park.
- The Death of Stalin is a good film about deadly bozos.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.