Graham, Tom S, Alex and Chris numb themselves with Hexceed and Dungeon & Puzzles; inexplicably return to Syberia; defy the predictions of Gods Will Fall; hop, skip and jump through Olija; and holiday in Hitman III.
- Stadia shutters its game-making efforts. “Google was a terrible place to make games. Imagine Amazon, but under-resourced.” Oof.
- A Mass Effect trilogy remaster is on its way.
- Behold the Four Lads of Total War: Warhammer III.
- The comparative aching lameness of Dark Alliance’s Go Pro heavy metal blunder.
- Find your cool fuges with Dungeon and Puzzles or Hexceed.
- Weirdo old-school adventure game, Syberia.
- Flawed but fascinating deity-bashing dungeon crawler, Gods Will Fall.
- Pixel platformer action game featuring a sad whaler: Olija
- Hit the man thrice in Hitman III.
- Visit the C&C Community’s 2020 Game of the Year hot take repository. Many thanks to Kane, as always, for this amazing thing, and the community at large for being just deeply lovely.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.