Tom F, Alex and Graham brawl through dungeons in Curse of the Dead Gods, use vegetables as truncheons in Bloodroots, scavenge for luncheons in Windbound and Valheim, and destroy dry stone walls without compunction in Forza Horizon 4.
- Stylish and impactful dungeon brawler, Curse of the Dead Gods – but its curse management innovation feels a bit gunky.
- Top-down one-hit-kill massacre featuring a beardy woodsman, Bloodroots. They should have called it Lumberjerk.
- Gorgeous island-hopping survival game Windbound. Great mantling.
- Crafty Viking game du jour: Valheim. Polished and smooth!
- That “fucking dinosaur game”, is ARK: Survival Evolved.
- Joyous arcade driving in a greased-up, gorgeously bucolic Britain: Forza Horizon 4.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.