Graham and Marsh enjoy the after-hours delights of shortform curiosity-shopping experience Dépanneur Nocturne and imagine popping Sonic like a balloon in Puyo Puyo Tetris 2.
- CDProjekt released a company strategy video. Many insights therein.
- Mexican stand-off generator Subrosa is out in Early Access… again? Still? Shoulda called it Doublecrossy Road.
- Evocative night-time tchotchke-acquisition simulator Dépanneur Nocturne
- Pulp Sonic to a blue slime in Puyo Puyo Tetris 2.
- Marsh’s combined listing of the Mission Impossible, Bourne, Fast and DC franchises? Why yes, it is: (best) M6 – M3 – M5 – B2 – B1 – M1 – M4 – FH&B – B4 – B3 – B5 – F6 – M2 – F8 – F7 – F5 – F4 – F2 – the entire DCU – F1 – F3 (worst)
- The Living Mountain by Nan Shepherd (and the work of Robert Macfarlane) sheds new light on Minecraft
- Graham offers these minor corrections to his description of The Living Mountain: it’s less than 100 pages, not a little over 200, and it was written in the ’40s and then published in the ’70s. Here’s an article he wrote about it back in 2014!
- Manifold Garden pairs with Piranesi as Marsh will apparently never stop going on about.
- The Devil and the Dark Water by Stuart Turton.
- Patrick O’Brian’s Aubrey-Maturin books.
- Decentralised Macbeth experience, Sleep No More is available to be booked when this crisis ends.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS