Tom S, Alex and Marsh are generated by an algorithm to assemble words about fan-made Metroid game Prime 2D, digiperson creator Metahuman, hellish refresh Diablo II: Resurrected, weirdo retro Mr. Do! and cosmic metaphor Genesis Noir.
- A new trailer for Skin Deep by Brendon Chung (aka Blendo Games). It’s systemic-y Die Hard in Space!
- Brendon Chung’s previous games include: Thirty Flights of Loving, a short-form spy thriller, and Quadrilateral Cowboy, a systemic hacking/heist game.
- Prime2D: a fan-made side-scrolling remake of the fabulous firstperson Metroid Prime of yore. Get it before it’s squashed!
- Make uncannily symmetric HD pretty-boys with Metahuman. But, sadly, no Brodies allowed.
- Poke, poke, poke with Diablo II: Resurrected. It’s all just clicking isn’t it?
- Speed up said clicking with the mod, MedianXL.
- Alex has stuck a Mr on his MiSTer, but finds his wife mishandling his balls. That Mr is Mr. Do!
You can read Alex’s article about his MiSTer in
Men’s HealthEdge Magazine.
- Genesis Noir: more like disappoint and click, amirite?
- The Easy Rawlins novels are some good noir.
- The Third Man is a great film with, in my unpopular opinion only, a terrible zither soundtrack and a very long sewer level.
- Twas Vienna, not Prague, of course.
- M. Ezio is 40% nose and probably a sex offender.
- The AI-voiced Witcher 3 mod. Spritz that shit.
- I am VERY invested in the backstory of Glup Shitto.
- The world no longer needs our meat.
- Gawain and the Green Slime was a good joke that I missed during the podcast itself. I now commend it for posterity.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.