Graham, Chris and Marsh scout the fractal spaces of Yedoma Globula, snoop on the neighbours in The Flower Collectors, bend extra dimensions in Portal Reloaded, abruptly retopologise in Warzone and poke a post-patch Cyberpunk.
- Please buy Blood Cotillion and our other stuff!
- Wolfire games is launching an anti-trust suit against Steam.
- Official Playstation Magazine is no more. PLAY rises in its place.
- Explore fractal fleshscapes in Yedoma Globula.
- Rear Window The Game – Or Is It? Such questions you may ask of detective game The Flower Collectors
- Private Eye VR seems to have dropped off the radar. The website domain is for sale and there has been no news for about 4 years. However, the dev behind it, Slacker Games, were still making up their tax returns until this year, so they aren’t completely defunct. You can find some old trailers for the game here – though it seems to focus much more on the wheelchair-bound aspects than specifically on the observation of neighbourhood events.
- Play with time, but not really at all, in standalone fan mod, Portal Reloaded.
- Cherish the maximum LOD mesh hell of Warzone.
- Experience the caveated humanity and community of post-patch Cyberpunk.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.