Alex, Graham and Tom S salivate over Epic v Apple goss, ponder IGF noms, wander Resident Evil Village, batter Bydos in R-Type Final 2, boggle polys in The Catacombs of Solaris Revisited and brave uwu in Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion.
- A synopsis of the Epic v Apple suit so far.
- David Rosen of Wolfire / Humble Bundle and his anti-trust suit against Steam.
- Humble Bundle roll back on the removal of their sliders whereby customers can determine how much of a sale goes to charity.
- The IGF noms are out.
- Horror sports management thingamy was robbed of a narrative nom: Blaseball!
- Experience the thrill of throwing pound coins down a drain in the latest baffling instalment of the seasoned horror series: Resident Evil Village.
- Can the shmup sequel R-Type Final 2 reinvent itself for a modern audience?
- Psychedelic perspective mindfuckery, The Catacombs of Solaris Revisited.
- Emelie Reed has written about this on RPS and its transformation into a competitive “artsport”!
- Jolly adventure where everything is knowingly meaningless and dangerously memey Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion.
- Please enjoy Hayao Miyazaki pouring a jar of cold piss on the aspirations of young tech-heads.
- A collection of essays and articles espousing Miyazaki’s withering old man energy.
- The janky systemic blood-feuds of Kenshi.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.