Tom S, Chris and Marsh return to the camp castle carnage of Resident Evil Village and form a merry band to rob from the rich and give to the winch in Hood: Outlaws & Legends. Plus: all the latest Branagh news in BranaghWatch.
- Feel emotions about space in Mass Effect, which is back, legendarily.
- Stadia’s alive and well says man definitely not collecting stimulus cheques on behalf of Stadia.
- Fall Guys sprung a leak. Ouch.
- Would it be better if it was good? Dury’s out on Resident Evil Village.
- Somewhat bungled medieval burglary game Hood: Outlaws & Legends.
- Please let this be good: The Green Knight.
- Maybe if you watch Tenet backwards it becomes less of a waste of time?
- Welcome to BranaghWatch!
- Branagh’s Poirot
- Malkovich’s Poirot
- Tom Clancy’s Branagh
- I’m sorry I spent time watching Tom Clancy’s Without Remorse even though Michael B Jordan is very handsome.
- Sidescrolling horror Lone Survivor
- Innsmouth interactive fiction thingamy: Anchorhead
- Retro horror management game, World of Horror
- Junji Ito’s seminal horror work, Uzumaki
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.