Chris and Tom S gather under the watchful eye of a seagull and discuss the car horror of Beware, the stuck-to-a-toilet horror of Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster, and the geometric horror of sorting rectangles in Tetris Effect. Also discussed: in what year we’d happily be trapped, our best and least liked noises, and Léa Seydoux Kart Racing.
- Arkane released a ten-minute trailer for Deathloop that explained what Deathloop actually is.
- PlayStation’s State Of Play also brought a new trailer for the Death Stranding: Director’s Cut.
- Beware, beware, be a very wary
beardriver of a car in horror sim Beware. There was a new trailer this past week which prompted Chris to play the old demo.
- Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster brought the long-running JRPG dungeon crawler to PC for the first time in May.
- Chris has been playing fancy artisinal Tetris, aka Tetris Effect. He argues it had one of the best game trailers ever, and he’s not wrong. The game’s available on PC from Steam and Game Pass.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.