Tom S and Chris gather to discuss the everyone-gets-an-F22 convenience apocalypse of Project Wingman, the flippy martial arts of Marvel’s Avengers: War For Wakanda, and the rise of civilization in the Civ-like Humankind. Also discussed: jackets in Cyberpunk, Among Us in Fortnite, and school plays in trouble.
- Cyberpunk 2077 received a new patch which added exactly what the troubled RPG shooter needed: two new jackets. And not a lot else.
- Chris has a secret love for videos of school plays going wrong, and provided good reasons why.
- Fortnite Impostors is a new Among Us-style mode for Epic’s juggernaut, and the developers of actual Among Us are sound slightly miffed.
- Marvel’s Avengers War For Wakanda adds playable Black Panther to Square Enix’s compromised action RPG biff ’em up.
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance did it better by doing less – and by being Diablo.
- Project Wingman is set in the aftermath of a volcano apocalypse in which everyone gets a plane. Some of the planes are very large.
- Humankind is the new 4X strategy game from the makers of Endless Legend/Space, and it goes head-to-head with Sid Meier’s Civilization.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.