Marsh, Chris and Tom S journey through the Moebius-inspired deserts of Sable, bash through the skeleton-filled dungeons of Diablo 2 Resurrected, and call for mother in the little adventures of Battlefield 2042. To close, they trade little kisses with the film adaptation of The Green Knight.
- Sable is a beautiful, thoughtfully constructed adventure about the three verbs: map, climb and hoverbike.
- Diablo 2 Resurrected released and is a great game, as per the original, but it could do more to explain to players why it’s fun.
- Battlefield 2042 has had some open betas ahead of its November release, and it’s been teeing up cool explosions for Chris.
- The Green Knight is a much-delayed adaptation of the 14th century poem starring Dev Patel.
- The discussion of the film gets spoilery, but there’s a warning before diving into the muck (and other fluids).
- We discuss the original poem in some detail, and you can find the original text online for free.
- No less enduring a text: here’s the Taskmaster/Green Knight meme that Marsh references.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.