Chris and Alex gather to put tshirts on an alligator in Far Cry 6 and flat caps on cat men in Splitgate. Also discussed: Chalomet, Crowe, weirs, Deathloop, and the future of the pod.
- Timothy Chalomet’s Wonka origin movie is sadly just called Wonka.
- You can watch papier-mâché Russell Crowe fall into Pultney weir anytime you want.
- Far Cry 6 is out (via Epic) and it sure is more Far Cry.
- Here’s the referenced Wired article on what Far Cry 6 gets wrong about Cuba.
- Chris finished, and liked, Deathloop, and we’ll probably return to it in more detail in a later episode.
- Splitgate has been gripping him since, which correctly bills itself as Halo meets Portal.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.