Tom S, Chris and Marsh discuss roly-poly science-mysticism in Exo One, unpick the odd decisions of Halo Infinite’s meta, get trapped in the batshit progression trench of Battlefield 2042 and become a good-time wombat in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart.
- Sorry again for the occasional pops on Chris’s audio. We thought we’d fixed it in the soundcheck, but it returned!
- Become a ball and enjoy the thought of humanity’s legacy being ground to nothing by glaciers in Exo One.
- Halo Infinite rekindles the fire of a classic, but makes a muddle of the meta.
- Battlefield 2042 sounds like a mess in which fun moments can be had.
- Punch yourself with the Fist of Fun in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart.
- A stunning virtual curation / reinterpretation of Radiohead’s millennial digi-angst albums is to be found in the KID A MNESIA Exhibition.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.