Chris, Alex and Marsh are inconvenienced, entertainingly, by Monster Hunter Rise, marvel at Spider-Man’s well-considered nodes, sniff in trepidation at Book of Travels, and bop skeletons in VR weapon-waggler Legendary Tales.
- Hear us shiver and quack our opinions about the Microsoft buyout of Activision Blizzard in this seamlessly integrated addendum to the main pod.
- Nathan Brown’s newsletter does good industry analysis.
- Packed full of bullshit: it’s Monster Hunter Rise, a game where things go up and things go down.
- Peter Parker teaches us about Norman forts, somehow, in Spider-Man Remastered (part of the Miles Morales Ultimate Edition bundle).
- Please play Sunshine Heavy Industries, a spaceship-building optimisation challenge that is very jolly indeed.
- Mysterious to the point of unintelligible sort-of-MMO, Book of Travels sure be pretty.
- The best skellie-bopping to be had in Sweatyman Gogglevision: Legendary Tales.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS