Graham, Alex and Marsh revel in the dopamine hit of spook-’em-shmup, Vampire Survivors, grumble about Halo Infinite, cultivate occult vegetables in Strange Horticulture and use children as ammunition in Fuga: Melodies of Steel.
- Starting out strong, it’s Robotron with Ghosts and Upgrades, aka, Vampire Survivors. And why not? Also playable in your browser.
- There may actually too much Halo: Infinite. If only they could have warned us somehow – say, in the title.
- Confoundingly unmysterious plant puzzler Strange Horticulture
- Namechecked: recent mystery games with young buff versions of famous detectives: Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One and the badly titled Agatha Christie – Hercule Poirot: The First Cases which, according to this dev diary has invented a new moustache.
- Tank tactics trapped in an insipid anime about dog nazis: it’s the also-terribly-titled Fuga: Melodies of Steel, which is part of the “Little Tail Bronx” series, of which there are four, including Solatorobo: Red The Hunter on Nintendo DS. Thanks, Wikipedia.
- That’s it! No more mediocrity for you until you finish your plate!
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.