Tom S and Marsh discuss the underwhelming goon-kicking reward loop of Dying Light 2, the high-calibre clobbering but confusing structure of Sifu, and the many ways of being stuck in Expeditions: Rome.
- Dying Light 2: Staaaaaay Human is an expansive parkour game with comically wonko interpersonal drama and surprisingly crap combat.
- Hybrid tactics/strategy RPG Expeditions: Rome is many games in one, and some are good!
- Not actually going to link the studio’s new endeavour, because blockchain is for chumps.
- Kung-fu roguelike Sifu brilliantly captures the choreographed man-punching of martial arts movies. More will be said upon this matter in due course!
- If you want to be reminded why the past is bad and should be left alone: Bloodborne PSX is a supremely impressive attempt to recreate Bloodborne within the limitations of old hardware that also make it extraordinarily annoying to experience.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.